Rules and guidance
This section presents those laws, regulations, administrative rules and general guidance that have been adopted by Germany to implement Directive 2013/36/EC and Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 as well as the standards on the structure and format of the information to be disclosed, which were endorsed by the EU commission in mid 2014.
In this context laws and regulations outline the basic legislative and regulatory framework for supervised credit institutions and investment firms. For the purposes of supervisory disclosure "administrative rules" refer to documents that instruct supervised entities on how to satisfy certain legislative and regulatory requirements (e.g. Minimum Requirements for Risk Management [MaRisk]). General guidance includes any relevant information that is released in order to improve the understanding of the new capital adequacy framework (e.g. Guidelines for applications to use the IRBA = "IRBA Merkblatt").
List of templates
- Part 1: Transposition of Directive 2013/36/EU
- Part 2: Model approval
- Part 3: Specialised lending exposures
- Part 4: Credit risk mitigation
- Part 5: Specific disclosure requirements applied to institutions
- Part 6: Waivers for the application of prudential requirements
- Part 7: Qualifying holdings in a credit institution
- Part 8: Regulatory and financial reporting
In case you need to have a comprehensive overview of rules and guidance adopted by the supervisory authorities in different Member States, please view EBA Rules and Guidance.